How it Works
Although each case is factually unique, the following is a very basic overview of a typical case:
1) The first step is to contact us and arrange a convenient time to discuss your situation. This initial consultation is completely free with no obligation. Find out what your rights are and learn about your options.
2) Once you have had your questions answered and decide to enlist our help, you simply turn over any documents, photographs, and reports associated with your accident, and let us take it from there. We will be your legal advocate and stand between you and the insurance companies.
3) With us taking the legal battle off your hands, you can focus on the most important thing--your health. It is important to get the care you need in a timely fashion. We will be with you every step of the way.
4) Once you have healed or reach maximum medical improvement, we will aggressively seek compensation for your medical bills, pain and suffering, lost income, and other rights you have under the law. If the insurance company refuses to be reasonable, then we will talk with you about the pros and cons of filing a lawsuit.
5) If a lawsuit is required, we will continue to fight on your behalf through the legal process of interrogatories and depositions, arbitration, mediation, or trial.
Call us to learn more: 916-538-3759